Cybercrime: It’s Much Worse Than You Think
Today, cybercrimes are posing a bigger risk than any other time in history. Companies, big or small, are constantly expose to these threats and risks.
Do you know what areas in your company are currently at risk and targets for hackers?
Learn more about how our cybersecurity services can help you gain critical perspectives on your potential business risks.Discover more
Cybersecurity Worldwide Statistics
According to IBM Cost of Data Breach report 2019
- 43% of data breaches involved small businesses
- In companies with over 50k compromised records, the average cost of a data breach is US$6.3 million.
- The impact of a data breach is disproportionately larger for smaller organizations between 500 and 1,000 employees at an average cost of $2.65 million, or $3,533 per employee.
According to Microsoft’s Security Endpoint Threat Report 2019
- Taiwan experienced ransomware attacks 2.5 times more often than the rest of the Asia Pacific on average and 1.5 times more often than the rest of the world’s average.
Cyber Security Service
How Lunfa Tech can help?
Lunfa Tech can help you with detailed analysis of your IT security environment so that you can take actions to mitigate any potential risks and instill confidence with your clients.Services
Scope of Our Cybersecurity Services
IT Security Health Review
For clients with little or no security protocols in place
- Lunfa Tech will provide high level overall assessment of clients’ security level with reference to network infra, servers, cloud, operating system, vlan, network/server monitoring
- Lunfa Tech will also do a user network assessment and provide reports on your network security.
In addition, Lunfa Tech will also provide consultancy on security related issues that includes network device security review and recommendations to mitigate risk and enhance security.
Network Device Review
Lunfa Tech will look at the configuration from your network devices (firewalls, load balancers, switches etc.) to ensure that they are configured correctly.
Any potential security issues will be raised, and remediation advice provided.
- Lunfa Tech will conduct a scan to evaluate and review your systems for potential security weaknesses from internal point of view eg. compromised host.
- Performs a risk analysis process that aims to discover whether the organization is at risk of known vulnerabilities (missing patches, misconfigurations), assigns a level of severity to those vulnerabilities, and recommends whether a threat should be mitigated or remediated.
Why Conduct a Penetration Test?
Penetration tests are an effective way to identify vulnerabilities that hackers may exploit to breach your system, network, or applications and steal valuable information.
- Identify security vulnerabilities
- Validate compliance with policies
- Evaluate effectiveness of current IT defenses
Types of Penetration Tests Provided
1. Web Penetration Test
- Looks for any security issues that might have arisen as a result of insecure development, design or coding, to identify potential vulnerabilities in your web applications.
- We carry out testing based on OWASP (open Web Application Security Project) Top 10 Vulnerabilities, SANS, OSSTMM.
2. Network and Host Penetration Test
- Conducted to find the following security issues: misconfigured firewalls, open ports and Insecure protocols; unnecessary exposures.
- Once done 1st part, we will delve deeper to evaluate the security of your hosts which can be a server or a computer.
- Testing is intended to identify vulnerabilities that have the potential to provide unauthorized access to systems, applications, and sensitive data.
We are OSCP Certified!
The Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification is one of the most coveted certifications in the information security field.
An OSCP has demonstrated the ability to use persistence, creativity, and perceptiveness to identify vulnerabilities and execute organized attacks under tight time constraints. OSCP holders have also shown they can think outside the box while managing both time and resources.
Penetration testing Framework
Working with you to clearly define and document assessment objectives, scope & rules of engagement.
Network and Application information gathering / Understanding the underlying framework / Probing potential loophole.
Tailoring attack vector
Vulnerability Analysis & Exploitation
Scanning for application & network vulnerability / Exploiting found vulnerability / Determine actual impact of an issue.
Commitment to Clients
Secure Your IT Environment, Secure Your Business
At the end of the day, it’s not just client information that a company needs to protect.
It’s the company’s reputation.
Whether it’s a small business or large corporation, hackers can deface websites, publicize sensitive info, or hold data ransom if and when they find an opportunity.Get in touch
We can help with your Cybersecurity!
Reach out to our team if you would like to know how to build or enhance your Cybersecurity and speed up its modernization.