For companies that undertake the process of cloud migration, the cloud can have a massive impact.
This includes a reduction in the total cost of ownership (TCO), faster time to delivery, and enhanced opportunities for innovation. With access to the cloud comes agility and flexibility, both of which are imperative to meet changing consumer and market demands.
In recent months, companies have been migrating their services and data to the cloud as they adapt to become elastic digital workplaces to deal with an increase in online demand and remote working. For businesses that have already begun the move to cloud computing, they’re accelerating a cloud transformation that will lead the way forward in the years to come. Others are left wondering, “Why did we wait?”
Benefits of migrating to the cloud include:
- Increased agility and flexibility
- Ability to innovate faster
- Easing of increasing resource demands
- Better managing of increased customer expectations
- Reduction in costs
- Deliver immediate business results
- Simplify IT
- Shift to everything as-a-service
- Better consumption management
- Cloud scalability
- Improved performance